Hernia Surgery clinic Dubai
You might hear that many people suffer from hernia? It is one of those medical conditions that is common in males, females and even babies suffer from the condition. So, what actually is hernia? In clinical terms, it is a condition in which soft tissue protrudes out from the abdomen after tearing the abdominal wall. Commonly found in males as compared to females as 1 in every 25 men suffers from the condition in their lifetime, people may suffer from the condition by birth due to inappropriate closing of the abdominal wall. If a person is suffering from the condition, he experiences symptoms like severe groin pain, nausea, vomiting, continuous abdominal pain, inability to urinate, etc. So, if anyone is experiencing one or more aforementioned symptoms, do not make a delay in seeking an initial consultation for hernia surgery from one of the most reputed Dubai based clinic, Mc Body Clinic.
Different Kinds of Hernia
The common kinds of hernia are inguinal, incisional, femoral, umbilical and hiatal. Amongst these, the most common are umbilical and hiatal hernia. In an umbilical hernia, part of the fatty tissue pokes near the belly button area. This pushes through a weak spot in the abdominal wall’s surroundings. This kind of hernia is common in newborns, obese women and in those women who have had multiple children. The hiatal hernia occurs when the upper portion of the stomach pushes up via diaphragm and into the chest region. This condition is a common occurrence in people who are above 50 years old. Both Umbilical and hiatal hernia is easy to correct with surgery.
Mc Body Clinic- The Best Umbilical & Hiatal Hernia Surgery in Dubai, UAE
Though hernia is not a life-threatening disease, it is necessary to treat it for leading a comfortable life. The umbilical hernia does not need medical attention if the affected patients are children. However, in the case of adults, undertaking an umbilical surgery is a necessity. Similarly, most of the cases of the hiatal hernias do not demand any treatment. Some cases are easy to treat with medications. When medications do not work, umbilical and hiatal hernia surgeries are recommended.
At Mc Body Clinic, surgeons perform a detailed examination before recommending any ideal treatment to patients. Open surgery and laparoscopic surgery are two surgeries offered to patients.
- Open surgery is a surgical procedure in which incision is made on the abdomen to push back protrusion to its place. In this surgery, no overnight stay in hospital is required.
• In Keyhole or laparoscopic surgery, a small cut is made into the abdomen for inserting small telescope connecting with a camera. With the help of a camera, the exact position of hernia becomes visible on a television screen. Again, few cuts are made for inserting fine laparoscopic instruments for repairing the hernia with the help of surgical mesh. The patients need to stay at a hospital for a day or two.
Hernia Surgery by expert Surgeon in Dubai
Our surgeons after weighing factors like size of hernia, underlying medical patients, location of hernia, etc. decide which treatment is suitable for an individual patient. Post-surgery, there are certain precautions that are prudent to follow as hernia reappears even after the surgery. Therefore, patients need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- To maintain a healthy weight
- Do not lift heavy objects themselves
- Avoid doing such activities that put a strain on abdominal muscles
- Alter their food eating habits and increase such food items that cause heartburn
Extensive experience of our surgeons, availability of modern equipment and state-of-the-art laboratory are few factors contributing towards the growing success and sound reputation of our clinic.
So, in order to get a deep insight into your case and success rate, get in touch with our surgeons today!