HIFU, the abbreviated form of High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment and considers as a great alternative to surgical facelifts. The cosmetic treatment gives the facelift – particularly brow lifts, chin lifts and jawline redefinition in non-surgical and non-invasive manner. It aims at tightening the skin, shrinking the pores, fading the wrinkles and hence improves the overall skin brightness, elasticity and tone. The cosmetic treatment is widely used for other medical purposes also like for treating tumors and many more.
Working Methodology of HIFU
For treating the affected area of the skin, the surgeon uses High Intensity Ultrasound energy. A hand-held device emits the energy and focused on the deeper layers of the skin. When the energy comes into contact with tissue particles of the targeted area, vibrations occur. With the occurrence of vibrations, the thermal energy generates and causes micro injury to the tissues. These micro-injuries result in provoking collagen regeneration amongst three layers of the skin – deep dermal, sub-dermal and superficial fascia (SMAS). To be precise, the HIFU treatment restores the skin youthfulness by stimulating tissue rejuvenation and collagen production in the facial skin.
Benefits with HIFU
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive method of brow lift and improving wrinkles and fines lines.
- It improves aesthetic appearance by lifting the cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids
- It helps in enhancing jawline
- It makes skin smooth and shiny
- It is less riskier than other cosmetic treatments
- It has faster recovery time with no complications
- It is quite safe, painless and effective procedure with no scarring
Steps & Results for HIFU facial procedure
The simple steps of the HIFU treatment are as follows:
- The make-up and skin care products applied on the face removed and cleaning of the skin takes place.
- The surgeon may apply a topic anesthetic cream along with ultrasound gel
- The HIFU device is placed and ultrasound energy is released to the targeted area for 30-90 minutes.
The initial result is quite visible immediately after the treatment. In order to see the complete results of the HIFU treatment, a person needs to wait for three months. The result of the non-surgical cosmetic treatment lasts for 10- 12 months.
Visit Mc Body clinic, Dubai to Undergo HIFU Treatment
Not everybody with any aging concern can opt for the HIFU treatment. It is necessary to seek an initial consultation with reputed clinic in Dubai like Mc Body Clinic to know whether you are right candidate. The experienced surgeons of the reputed skin clinic in Dubai will examine the skin condition of a person and accordingly propose the best suitable treatment for his/her condition. So, if you want to get an instant glow on your skin in cost-effective manner, know your suitability now!