Popularity of aesthetic skin treatment is rising like never before. Not only celebrities,
even common men are showing keen interest in undertaking treatments non-invasive facelift treatments like radio frequency. It is a revolutionary treatment that helps in tightening, lifting and making the skin firmer without letting the patient going under the knife. The treatment is ideal for those patients, who want to get rid from fine lines and wrinkles of face.
Reasons of Growing Popularity of Radio Frequency Treatment
During the treatment, the outermost layer of the skin is cleansed properly before applying gel. With a handheld device, lower level of skin is heated by sweeping it in circular motions. This motion actually stimulates healing process and results in increased collagen production. Moreover, elastin fibres of the skin are tightened which promotes reduction of fat cells. With this treatment, patients experience firmer, smoother and younger looking skin.
Some of the advantages of this treatment are:
• The procedure is quick and painless.
• Patients experience visible results within the first sitting
• Both male and female can opt for the treatment
• As compared to non-surgical facelift treatment, the results last upto as long as for two years.
• Because it is a non-invasive treatment, therefore no needles are used during the entire course of treatment resulting in no scarring on the face.
• The treatment is quite safe as body’s own heat is used for stimulating the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin. Thus, there is no chance that the body does not respond to the treatment.
Important facts to know about Radio Frequency Treatment
A person needs to undertake multiple sittings for getting the ideal results. Once, the treatment course is completed, it is necessary to undertake maintenance session after one or two months. Patients usually experience the visible results immediately after the procedure, however the best results is obtained within 3 months as collagen takes time to reproduce. Those people cannot undertake the treatment, whose bodies contain electrical devices like pacemakers, metal hip implant, dental plates, etc.
In order to know accurate information about the procedure, it is recommended to visit reputed clinic like Mc Body Clinic to know about the nitty-gritty of this procedure. It is a Dubai based clinic, where specialists perform the radio frequency treatment frequently. So, it would be beneficial to seek advice from them directly.